Promotion > Save up to 80% on Prepaid Excess Baggage Charges
Terms & Conditions
- Passengers are required to have tickets issued prior to purchasing Prepaid Excess Baggage.
- Prepaid Excess Baggage is only available per sector on Bangkok-Tokyo & Tokyo-Bangkok flights. Passengers can purchase Prepaid Excess Baggage one time per one passenger per sector.
- Prepaid Excess Baggage can only be purchased directly from the Jet Asia Airways Bangkok Office in person with cash or by contacting Jet Asia reservations.
- Purchase of Prepaid Excess Baggage Allowance must be made at least 48 hours before scheduled departure date.
- After purchase of a Prepaid Excess Baggage Allowance the passenger will be issued with a new ticket and Itinerary Receipt (ITR) which will show the amount of excess allowed for per sector.
- The new ITR showing the Excess Baggage Allowance purchased must be shown upon Check-In.
- Prepaid Excess Baggage is Non-Refundable , Non-Transferable, & Non-Endorsable. Changes to travel dates are not allowed.
- Any additional excess baggage will be charged at standard excess baggage rates and paid at the Check-In counter upon departure. Jet Asia Airways Company reserves the right to change rates, routing, Terms & Conditions without prior notice.