Careers > Cabin Crew (Indonesia Base)
Cabin Crew Member Shall be responsible for keeping their purser informed at all times of any irregularities on board a flight and has duties and responsibilities as follow:
- Responsible to the Pilot In Command and shall carry out his instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Maintain familiarity with relevant Thailand and / or International air Legislation, aviation practices and procedure.
- Maintain familiarity with such provision of the Company Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfill his function.
- Assist the Pilot In Command as requested, concerning administrative duties in relation to the flight.
- Support the Pilot In Command in the maintenance of proper standard of Cabin Crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
- In an emergency situation, meticulously carrying out such appropriate emergency or abnormal procedure as may be laid down in the Operations manual and Cabin Crew Manual.
- Male / Female / Indonesia citizen
- Experienced-crew/ Fresh graduates are welcome
- Age: between 20 – 35 years old(Born between Nov 1994-Nov 1979)
- Minimum qualification Bachelor’s degree
- Height: Female - minimum 162 cm, male – minimum 170 cm, weight must be in proportion with height
- Language : Bahasa Indonesia is a must and Good command of English
- TOEIC score with a minimum of 600 (2 years validity)
- Must not wear dental braces
- Willing to relocate to other company bases, as assigned
Excellent health /physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
Possess a positive attitude with ability to provide an excellent service to people from various cultures
Work well under pressure