Careers > First Officers
- should possess the following attributes: 20-45 years of age
- Thai nationality
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience as a Pilot (Senior First Officer)
- Graduated from Thai DCA Approved Training Organization (ATO)
- At least a total of 1,500 flight hours with a minimum of 500 hours on type (B767) and current in the past 12 months (as Senior First Officer, On type)
- Less than 1,500 hours total time with a minimum of 500 hours on type (B767) and current in the past 12 months (as Junior First Officer, On type)
- Minimum total of 200 flight hours with ICAO Commercial pilot license (CPL), Instrument Rating and Multi-engine (aeroplane) current in the past 12 months (Junior First Officer, Non type)
- Must have Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with Type rating in a commercial jet or military fixed wing experience (as Senior First Officer)
- TOEIC 650+ and ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 (minimum)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- No history of Accidents/Incidents within 3 years
- For on type B767 pilots, your last flight on a B767 must be within 1 year from the date of application.