Careers > Captains
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- 28-60 years of age for males and 50 for females
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Multi-crew Pilot aeroplane (fixed wing)
- 5,000 flight hours (total) with a minimum of 1,000 hours as PIC, On type (B767) and current within the past 12 months
- - OR -
- More than 5,000 flight hours (total) with a minimum of one year as PIC, Non type and current within the past 12 months
- Must have ICAO Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with Type rating B767
- TOEIC 650+ and ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 (minimum)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- No history of Accidents/Incidents within 3 years.
- For on type B767 pilots, your last flight on a B767 must be within 1 year from the date of application.