Careers > Aircraft Mechanic
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 5 years verifiable commercial jet experience.
- Boeing 767 experience preferred.
- Boeing 767 training certificate preferred.
- Must have legal right to live and work in Thailand.
- Assist Licensed Aircraft Engineer with aircraft maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with GMM.
- Responsible and accountable for all work performed.
- Ensure proper handling of all parts, units, assemblies and aircraft while in the repair process.
- Ensure that all documentation is kept current as to open discrepancies and completed corrective actions.
- Ensure the adequacy, correctness and completion of all associated and required documentation for all maintenance work performed, or inspections conducted.
- Maintain the work area in a safe, clean and operative condition, ensuring all tools are accounted for at completion of all assigned tasks.
- Responsible for tooling and equipment used for aircraft maintenance.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.